A Message to Our Patients RE: COVID-19 (coronavirus)
We understand there is a lot of confusion and uncertainty during this time. I want to reassure our patients that our office is taking the needed precautions to keep our workplace safe and clean. We are regularly sanitizing the office and wiping down all adjustments tables before and after patients are treated. We are doing everything we can to give our patients peace of mind so that they feel comfortable to continue receiving their regular Chiropractic care.
What you can do to stay healthy during the coronavirus pandemic!
1. Avoid sugar. Sugar stresses and weakens your body’s immune system.
2. Wash your hands. Thoroughly wash your hands for 20 seconds.
3. Avoid stress. Medical and scientific studies show the major cause of all illness is stress-related.
4. Get a Chiropractic adjustment for you and your family. The best time to get a Chiropractic adjustment is before you get sick so you can keep your body strong and functioning at its best!
Dr. Ron Pero, Chief of Cancer Research at New York Preventive Research Center and world-renowned scientist in genotoxicology (the study of environmental toxins) conducted a study on the immune system's ability to resist toxins and disease. He found that Chiropractic patients had 200% greater immunity than average patients not under Chiropractic care.
5. Feed your body with the proper nutrients. Make sure you are eating enough fruits, vegetables, legumes for added fiber, and high-quality proteins, (such as wild-caught fish, organic meats and poultry).
6. Supplement with high-quality Nutritionals. Our office offers a variety of natural nutritional supplements that support your immune system and cellular functions.
Don’t let fear prevent you from doing all you can do to strengthen and support your body’s ability to heal. Your body has a very strong defense system and if you follow the above suggestions you can make it even stronger. Following these guidelines does not mean you won’t get sick, but if you do get sick then the above suggestions will help your body to handle any illness better.
Yours In Health And Wellness,
Dr. Steven B. Goldstein D.C. P.C.